Thanks to my friend Mozna who took the photo and made the recipe popular among our friends.
It is not the original recipe. But it's the easiest and the one even kids can make.
The ingredients :
-250 GM Digestive biscuits..
-125 GM melted butter.
- 400 GM sweetened condensed milk.
-170 GM thickened cream.
-250 GM. Cream cheese, softened.
- 3 table spoons vanilla extract.
- 1 table spoon gelatin.
- quarter cup warm water.
The method :
- crump the biscuits.add the butter until combined. And press the crumbs evenly over the base and sides of a 21cm spring pan. Refrigerate for 30 minutes
-dissolve gelatin in water.
- meanwhile, beat the cheese with electric mixer until smooth. Beat in the condensed milk, vanilla. The water with dissolved gelatin.
- pour the mixture over the biscuits mixture. And refrigerate for three hours or over night.